Monday, November 24, 2014

Bangkok Trip 2014- Day 3&4


On the third day at Bangkok , we went to Chinatown.
Everytime I came to visit Bangkok, 
Chinatown is a must place for me to go as 
there is a small street inside those hiding shops
The street is long enough and narrow,
the people there are super crowded
which we can't walk normally but we have to squeeze inside the crowd

I love to walk along the street
because of restock my products which addicted by my customers.

There are a lot of stocks which selling wholesale at there.
If you don't like to shop and squeeze inside the crowd.
You better dont go as it really make me irritated. 

After Chinatown,
we went to Siam Paragon to have our dessert
which is AFTER YOU cafe
This cafe is popular as it sells French toast with special topping and flavor

We queue for 10 minutes to get our seats finally.






All of the seats are FULL FULL FULL.
and people were enjoying their sweetness. 




Finally, our toast came !!
The taste was super awesome 
and love the ice cream on the top
which bringing up the coldness to this hot french toast.
The hot and cold of the toast and ice cream 
will definitely make you fell in love with it.




Overall, we went to Siam square to shop for our clothes and shoes.
I bought a lot of clothes inside Siam Square
and I found that the quality of the clothes and shoes at here
is much different with Platinum or Chatuchak.
The quality is much better at here.
Will definitely come back to shop at here next time !


Last day before we depart back to Malaysia
we went to HEALTH LAND for massage.
HEALTH LAND is a big bungalow house
which welcoming guests to massage at here.
The price at here is same as the price we found along the shops in bangkok.

We came here is because of our Bangkok friend introduce this for us.
There are many branches of HEALTH LAND in Bangkok
You just have to take a cab and call him to bring you to the nearest one.





Big and Spacious area at the counter there.

There are too many guests which we have to wait for around 5 mins for our turn.

So, we have a picture session by ourselves.

I gonna praise myself by taking this effect on him
Nice lighting !!

After 2 hr massage, we just took a cab and rush back to our hotel
and left BANGKOK at noon. 

That's all for my Bangkok Trip.

Stay Tuned for my PHUKET TRIP
lots of Bikini to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...