Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Vegetarians: The Pressroom Bistro @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

If you wanna have a romantic surrounding to have your dinner with your love one, 
I would like to suggest you to go for The Pressroom Bistro at Pavilion Level 3
The decoration of the surrounding is full of western style of art decoration including the lighting and the way they serve us. 


What I saw mostly in this restaurant is foreigner customer rather than the locals one.
The bar rack full of multi choices of alcohol which attracts the romantic person or alcoholic to order that, besides, the napkin they provided is made of cloth material instead of giving us tissue paper.
That's totally match the western style of serving the customer.


The big mirror and high ceiling of this restaurant are big bonus to them as high ceiling makes overall look big and grand.

 As usual, always the same pose, not looking to the camera pose. LOL

We have ordered 2 dishes that day which we felt a lil bit full that night so we just ordered the starter and the main course. 

Mushroom soup. 
The mushroom inside it can be sense by my tongue and I can felt how juicy it is
Rated : 8/10


Spaghetti pappardelle with mushroom and brocolli 
It taste so nice and the texture of pappardelle is super awesome nice to bite it !
You will keep eating non stop just to go for next pappardelle noodles. Super nice
Rate : 9/10

The waiter will ask for permission to serve you with black pepper.
How nice it is their service at here.
After you finish your meal, the waiter will come forward and ask you how the meal 
So lovely and wonderful ! They really do care about customer in priority , thumbs up.

Thanks for my photographer by taking a great cool picture of me. hahahhaa


Thanks for reading my blog again
and I hope my articles do make you hungry. thank you.

  1. The Pressroom Bistro @ Pavilion
  2. Address: 
  3. Lot C3.10.02, Level 3, THE GRAND PALACE RESTAURANT @ PAVILION,
  4.  No. 68, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
  5. Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...