Friday, July 1, 2016

Vegetarian: Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar


【 Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar 】

Although it is situated not near to the KL main city area, 
but it do has a great KL view and great surrounding for people to have their fine dining at here.

If you think that fine dining is a high cost meal for you, 
you are absolutely wrong, indeed
Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar provide an affordable price where you can enjoy your budget fine dining at here,

If I would like to compare Hemisphere with Ante Kitchen & Bar which situated in Publika,
I would tell you that Hemisphere come with a cheaper price of food and drinks than Ante Kitchen.

Wild Mushroom soup ( RM29.90)
 Assorted mushroom puree cooked with light cream butter base


Slices Potato Fries with cheesy sauce

Bacon & mushroom (RM 59.90) 
Pasta tossed with saute  mushroom in garlic broth 
(Request not to put the bacon for this dish)



Triple flavour mushroom (RM 49.90) 
 Pasta tossed in a puree of mushroom, sauté mushroom, shaved parmesan & truffle oil


The soup and junk food is considered delicious for me
But the pasta part did dissappointed me as the taste is not as nice as what I expected for.
But the price of food and beverage is considered affordable compared to
others fine dining area.


There is a pool for the residents of the building 
and it is awesome to have a swim with a great KL view
don't you think so? 



My Rating :
Location 7/10
Food 6/10
Price 9/10
Ambience 10/10

The parking is charge RM5 per entry and don't worry about finding parking as the basement do provide for the hemisphere dine in customer. 


Hemisphere Restaurant & Bar
Address: Regalia Residence Level 37th floor Madison Block No. 2 Jalan Anjung Off, Open University Malaysia, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Putra Majestik, 50480, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2742 1098
Hours: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...