Monday, July 4, 2016

Vegetarian: Thai Food @ Valenza Hotel Old Klang Road


In Malaysia, it was my first time to step into a pure vegetarian THAI FOOD restaurant 
To me, I thought that vegetarian THAI FOOD only can be found in Thailand
as there is the only original taste of Thai Food be like.
But however, I realised I was wrong when I found this restaurant !

It is situated in Valenza Hotel at Old Klang Road
where the surrounding is great and cooling
which the price is worth for the environment and the food they served.
There are parking areas outside the Valenza hotel 
and just type VALENZA HOTEL in waze to get to this restaurant will do.

I would never miss to try out their Thai soup especially in white color one
as it is hardly be found in Malaysia !
Well White color tomyam more to sour and spicy like taste while
  red color Tomyam more to spicy and sweet taste

I definitely go for White color Tomyam and the spiciness can be request 
IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD IN EATING SPICY

White Tomyam with mushrooms


Thai style mixed vegetables stir

The vegetables taste good and crispy enough 
Superb !


The next dish was recommended by the waitress there as they say it is the best seller.
 Thai Spice and Sour Sweet Fish 
(Of course is Vegetarian fish )

Well, the fish is best to eat along with the white rice as the taste is super delicious !

If I am going to rate for this restaurant:
Food: 9/10
Price: 7/10
Location : 6/10
Environment : 10/10
Value for money: 9/10


Chang Thai Restaurant
Ground Floor, Valenza Hotel, Batu 3, Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur. 
Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner time
Tel: 0379726100



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...