Friday, July 8, 2016

Vegetarian: Strato Fine Dining @ Troika


Went to Troika Strato again and just found out I can't order the previous menu anymore
as they had change the menu to a completely new menu and I bet you should come for a try too

Troika Strato never fail me on their food they served.
Do you agree?


The red wine can order by glass if you think you can't finish the whole bottle like me
RM60++ per glass it cost.

They provide free bread for me too before my ordered menu be served.
But I don't think the bread taste nice if eating so plain like this or 
eat along with the olive oil they provided,
I just can't taste any taste from the bread even with olive oil. LOL

Pick an Appetizer which was belong to vegetarian and recommended by the order taker there,
I truly in love with this dish especially the mushroom taste with the cheesy beneath it is perfect.

Mushroom with cheeseeeeeeeeee taste super yummy ! 


Cheesy Pasta with mushroom only
Pasta always  can be requested to avoid putting the meat.

Vegetarian pizza with egg, cheese and mushroom only
It did taste nice but I think it taste super normal or I dont like the crunchy part
as it is too hard to pull and bite. 

The whole dinner bill had brought up to RM280 plus 
You can pay for a budget cost one if you exclude the wine,
I would rate as below:

Food: 8/10
Location :9/10
Environment: 9/10
Price: 7/10


The Troika, 
Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...