Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bangkok 2015: Picnic Hotel @ Victory Monument

 I went to Bangkok for 5 days and the first 2 nights, I stayed in the newly built hotel- Picnic hotel.
Picnic hotel is a hotel which just open one day before we checked in. 
Therefore, the first impression to me is this hotel is so clean and nice before I found out they just newly open for business. 

The reason I purposely to write a post for this hotel is because of their service was too good which I just wanna give them a five star rate ! I can tell you that, their staff service is much more better than some 5 star rated hotels services ! I swear !

The lobby is big and nice which leave a good impression to me.



You know, we reached at Bangkok at 8am and when we reached this hotel,
we never thought that they allowed us to check in so early which is 10am and provide us breakfast buffet too, meaning to say that, we just stay for 2 nights but we had 3 days of breakfast because of the first day of special invite to breakfast. SO GOOD !!!!

This was my first time to get check in so so so early amd have extra breakfast too. 
That's their service ! too good that I can't stop praising them. 



The hotel is rated as 3 star as this hotel does not have swimming pool , gym room and those facilities which fulfilled the five stars rated requirement. 
BUT, their breakfast buffet is not like 3 star hotel , but is like 4 star rated hotel that type of breakfast choices. Thumbs up again for this !

When we going to our room, they will help us to press the lift button and whenever we want to leave the restaurant, they will open the door for us with warm smile on their face !
This hotel did made my day everyday. The price is just RM150 per night only which is included breakfast and their super good service !

Besides, when we came back from outside and going to cross the road, 
the staff will stand on the middle of the road and help us to stop the car and let us to cross the road.
My heart melted when I saw the staff doing this for everyone of us. Gosh, super nice staff.

Moreover, when we checked out their hotel and prepare to take cab , they will purposely help us to drag our luggage to the roadside and wait for the taxi with us ! You know, those hotel staffs normally help you take luggage when you checked in but not for check out and will not help us to wait for taxi together at all ! This hotel's staffs are totally different with others, they really have the best service among all the hotels I stayed before, I am honest to tell you that. 

I am a vegetarian so don't judge the breakfast by what I picked, I just picked the food which I only can eat. hehe



Their bathroom is nice and clean, RM150 per night included breakfast which I wont expect for the bathtub as I know those hotels with bathtubs would be cost higher than this price unless the location of the hotel is too far from city, that's another story. 


Super spacious room and I really sleep well for this 2 nights ,
sometimes, I can feel something exist at night in others hotels, but not this, I love to sleep at here, sweet dream every night at here. I think most probably this is a new hotel , so that's why. 


How about the location of this Picnic hotel ?
Well, the location is super near to city center and near to BTS, 
just a 5 mins walk to reach the Victory Monument BTS station and 2-3 stations to reach those shopping area or Mo chit chatuchak. I love this location so so much. 


Okay, I never get any discount or pennies from this hotel, all what I posted and what I wrote was truly from my true heart and fair mindset. 
I am just sharing to everyone and telling you all that there is a great hotel in bangkok and you must try if you love to have great service hotel with budget price. xoxo

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for my bangkok trip post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...