Friday, July 24, 2015

Bangkok: WV Bootcamp + Pet Show + At Mind Executive Suite

As I told you, the purpose of coming to Bangkok is for business purpose 
so the second day and third day in Bangkok, fully committed to WV bootcamp.
thank you to Mr chew who bought VIP seats for me so we not need have a long queue to get inside the bootcamp.

Why WV held bootcamp every year ?

Same like others bootcamp, to boost up your spirit towards this career and learn the story from successful people in WV who earn hundred thousands in a year and travel unlimited free by WV. Besides, also learn the skill to be positive minded and talk confidently which it is important for us in society nowadays no matter you are in which field of career.

The whole surrounding there is like a big concert and you can feel the positive energy from this company. 

My VIP pass for WV.

Look at the crowded behind me, this is only ASIA members, 
there are still have others western country members which have bootcamp at America there too, 
The number of members grow instantly within 1 year only 




Check the video below for how the bootcamp look like that day. 

Third day in Bangkok ,
last day of bootcamp. 

The bootcamp lunch time is 2 hours and 30 minutes, 
which I still have chance to walk in to the pet show to have a look and buy toy for my dog
As you know, it is cheap to buy dog stuffs in Bangkok, 
I thought chatuchak is the only one which is full of choices, 
but I am wrong after I entered the pet show, many brands of snacks and dog stuffs selling so cheap at here, of course, the pet show is not held on everyday, 
you have to check the date of pet show before you come to ARENA IMPACT.

Many pet owners bring their dog here for a walk,
The dogs here all are so pretty and big size.

Shao Shao


This dog is very cute as I think if I am not wrong it become branding for shirts nowadays right. 

Taking picture with cute bull dog. 
He is so cute !

HUGE HUSKY !!!
I met so many huge husky here, they are too huge that I just keep WOW here and there , everywhere in the pet show is full of big size of Husky !
Even the smallest dog chiwawa , I saw the chiwawa is in plump size !

Bought a food bowl for my dog only 80 baht while Malaysia cost RM29.90 for the same stuff and same quality.
I bought a lot of snacks, and big size shampoo for dogs, overall only cost me 450 baht.
If I spent all these in Malaysia, I bet it should be more than hundred, I swear !
Malaysia one is selling too expensive, Bangkok is much cheaper than Malaysia 2 times !


After end of WV bootcamp, went to the Central World to have our vegetarian meal.
Central World food court in highest level does provide vegetarian meals !
The food they cook is nice and yummy ! 
Every time I came to Bangkok, I will eat at here once. 
The price is affordable too ! 




At night, we checked in to new hotel as we want to try different hotel always.
Actually this is not consider as hotel, it is consider executive suite which it serve like a home to us.
They provide fridge, oven and dining table which others hotel wont provide all these.
The rate for this hotel per night is RM90 , cheap right ?
I think is worth for me.

The suite we stay is called AT MIND EXECUTIVE SUITE which is near to the ON NUT BTS station, it is consider far from the city center compare to picnic hotel which I stayed. 
Check the link for picnic hotel :

Big bed


Dining area


Big fridge and oven 

Nearby the hotel has night market everyday which it sell a lot of clothes, food and stuffs.
You know, Mr Chew had bought 20 DVDs at the night market with the price of 700baht
I thought is expensive but later I found out Malaysia sell 3 DVD already RM20 
No wonder he bought so much and the DVD choices are a lot ! 

Oh ya, our AT MIND EXECUTIVE SUITE did provide DVD PLAYER, 
which we played the DVD and watch it at night ! A good experience to me as I never watch DVD in Bangkok ever. LOL

Beside selling DVD, the clothes selling at here is cheap too compare to city center, 
and there are a lot of food stalls in night market too.
I bet you will starve after you saw variety of food stalls at there.
  
Beside night markets, there got AEON supermarket too nearby our staying area when on the way to BTS station. opposite the road has MK steamboat restaurant and others restaurant which you will never worry about your meal at here.

Midnight, we went to ROUTE 66 by taking cab and celebrate birthday for Mr Chew with a team of WV members. Route 66 had change to different kind of system, unlike last time, they allow outdoor clubbing.

But now, they charged us 300 baht per entry and give us the 300 baht coupon and use it inside the bar, but Route 66 still exist different kind of theme for clubbing and chilling , just same like last time.


I hope you get the information by reading it.

Stay tuned for the last post.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts...If you visit from bangalore with your lovable pet, then Canaan Pet Resort is a best choice for your pet's stay...If you want more details for our services...
    Dog Training | Pet Boarding Services | Canaan Pet Resort | Resort for Dogs | Swimming for Dogs

    ReplyDelete

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...